1. I unsuccessfully tried to sell my bed on Craigs List...
2. While the majority of my friends were gallivanting around Aspen I spent last New Years Eve in the ER on account of some mutant form of swine flu and was forced to wear a urine colored mask...
3. I duped some unsuspecting Tinder bros with my Debbie Downer character...
4. I came up with an (IMO) ingenious idea for us single ladies called Rent A Sunday Night Boyfriend and featured the Rent a Sunday Night Boyfriend kit which comes complete with all you need on a cold, lonely Sunday evening.
5. I featured ways to totally BOMB a first date.
6. I showcased all the ways Instagram can be deceiving:
7. I almost burned by office down and was reprimanded by a disgruntled firewoman.
8. I wrote an informative letter to my 16-year-old self and detailed the atrocities of overplucked eyebrows.
9. I explained why being single is actually the shit and included my walk-of-shame photo for your viewing pleasure.
10. I spoke out about my anxiety and got the nicest responses and realized I should've opened up about it years ago.
11. I pulled some tinder pranks while I was home on the east coast and it was a refreshing change from my normal west coast victims.
Annnd, I was just informed I get to leave work early so I better close up shop. Many MANY many thanks to my readers who have supported Toe Pick over the last almost FIVE years. You're the reason I keep on writing.
Happy New Year!