1. Your most important relationship is the one you have with your
losing my shit loving it!
3. Social media is extremely surface-level (duh). I visited my BFF the other weekend and we
4. People for the most part don't change
5. Keep the people you love close to you at all times, as you never know when you'll need
6. The secret to happiness lies within
8. It is important to designate alone time with your
9. Your thoughts have the power to create
10. Always nourish and maintain the relationship you have with
|This is Diane. |
Diane is nice.
Diane sometimes waives my overdraft fees.
I like Diane.
Let's be more like Diane.
13. Letting go of
14. No one thinks about
15. Don't blow your
16. Smile! It's
Perhaps the most important thing I've learned in 2016 is the importance of withholding judgment with regard to other people. We never truly know what battles people are fighting, and thus it's important to be nice and compassionate as often as possible. And let's face it, WHO AM I TO JUDGE!? Don't answer that.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, I wish you the breast in the new year.